So I got this email from a friend.
I have no idea who the credit for the original goes to, but I figured it was the perfect time to post this with my own little additions…
considering that I just removed the flannel sheets from our bed LAST WEEK.
And it rained today.
On July 11th.
(It is cruel and unusual punishment that y’all keep posting swimming pool photos :)
And for some reason, I just keep picturing Jeff Foxworthy reading this:
You might be from the Northwest if you...
1. Know the state flower (mildew).
2. Know more than 10 ways to order coffee.
3. Stand on a deserted corner in the rain and wait for the walk signal.
4. Understand that if it has no snow or hasn’t recently erupted, it isn’t a real mountain.
5. Feel guilty throwing aluminum cans, plastic or paper in the trash.
6. Know how to pronounce Sequim, Puyallup, & Issaquah.
7. Think people who use umbrellas are either wimps or tourists.
8. Have actually used your mountain bike on a mountain.
9. You use a down comforter in the summer. (BINGO)
10. When someone mentions a “nice rack”… it usually involves another bill from the taxidermist.
(Why yes, that is Mr. Rockin Hottie Magnum Daddy!)
11. You know all the seasons: Almost Winter, Winter, Still Raining (spring), Road Construction (summer), Salmon Runs (fall).
And finally… the argument I lose every year:
12. Switch to your sandals when it gets about 60 degrees, but keep the socks on.
(Poor Itty Bit, staring in confusion as his own father photo-bombs him…)
What is your town known for?